- Aker A, Johns L, McElrath TF, et al. Associations between maternal phenol and paraben urinary biomarkers and maternal hormones during pregnancy: A repeated measures study. Environmental International. 2018 ;113:341-349.
- Buckley JP, Quirós-Alcalá L, Teitelbaum SL, et al. Associations of prenatal environmental phenol and phthalate biomarkers with respiratory and allergic diseases among children aged 6 and 7 years. Environmental International. 2018;115:79-88.
- Cathey A, Ferguson KK, McElrath TF, et al. Distribution and predictors of urinary polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon metabolites in two pregnancy cohort studies. Environmental Pollution. 2018;232:556-562.
- Claus Henn B, Austin C, Coull BA, et al. Uncovering neurodevelopmental windows of susceptibility to manganese exposure using dentine microspatial analyses. Environmental Research. 2018;161:588-598.
- Niedzwiecki MM, Samant P, Walker DI, et al. Human Suction Blister Fluid Composition Determined Using High-Resolution Metabolomics. Analytical Chemistry. . 2018;90(6):3786-3792.
- Smirnov A, Jia W, Walker D, et al. ADAP-GC 3.2: Graphical Software Tool for Efficient Spectral Deconvolution of Gas Chromatography-High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry Metabolomics Data. Journal of Proteome Research. 2018; 17(1):470-478.
- Andra SS, Austin C, Patel D, et al. Trends in the application of high-resolution mass spectrometry for human biomonitoring: An analytical primer to studying the environmental chemical space of the human exposome. Environment International. 2017;100:32-61.
- Balshaw DM, Collman GW, Gray KA, et al. The Children’s Health Exposure Analysis Resource: enabling research into the environmental influences on children’s health outcomes.Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(3):385-389.
- Bedrosian LD, Ferguson KK, Cantonwine DE, et al. Urinary phthalate metabolite concentrations in relation to levels of circulating matrix metalloproteinases in pregnant women. The Science of the Total Environment. 2017;613-614:1349-1352.
- Chiu YH, Hsu HH, Wilson A, et al. Prenatal particulate air pollution exposure and body composition in urban preschool children: examining sensitive windows and sex-specific associations. Environmental Research. 2017;158:798-805.
- Curtin P, Curtin A, Austin C, et al. Recurrence quantification analysis to characterize cyclical components of environmental elemental exposures during fetal and postnatal development PLoS ONE. 2017;12(11):e0187049.
- Johnson CH, Athersuch TJ, Collman GW, et al. Yale School of Public Health symposium on lifetime exposures and human health: the exposome; summary and future reflection Human Genomics. 2017;11(1):32.
- Patel CJ, Kerr J, Thomas DC, et al. Opportunities and challenges for environmental exposure assessment in population-based studies. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention. 2017;26(9);1370-1380.
- Peterson LA, Hecht SS. Tobacco, e-cigarettes, and child health. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(2):225-230.
- Rosa MJ, Pajak A, Just AC, et al. Prenatal exposure to PM2.5 and birth weight: a pooled analysis from three North American longitudinal pregnancy cohort studies. Environment International. 2017;107:173-180.
- Stingone JA, Buck Louis GM, Nakayama SF, et al. Toward greater implementation of the exposome research paradigm within environmental epidemiology. Annual Review of Public Health. 2017;38:315-327.
- Stingone JA, Mervish N, Kovatch P, et al. Big and disparate data: considerations for pediatric consortia. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(2):231-239.
- Wolff MS, Buckley JP, Engel SM, et al. Emerging exposures of developmental toxicants. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(2):218-224.
- Wright RO. Environment, susceptibility windows, development, and child health. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(2):211-217.
- Andra SS, Austin C, Yang J, et al. Recent advances in simultaneous analysis of bisphenol A and its conjugates in human matrices: Exposure biomarker perspectives. Science of the Total Environment. 2016;572:770-781.
- Kappil M, Wright RO, Sanders AP. Developmental origins of common disease: epigenetic contributions to obesity. Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics. 2016;17:177-192.
- Uppal K, Walker DI, Liu K, et al. Computational metabolomics: a framework for the million metabolome. Chemical Research in Toxicology. 2016;29(12):1956-1975.
- Wernisch S, Pennathur S. Evaluation of coverage, retention patterns, and selectivity of seven liquid chromatographic methods for metabolomics. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2016;408(22):6079-6091.
Page last updated:
April 26, 2018