- Alderete TL, Jin R, Walker DI, et al. Perfluoroalkyl substances, metabolomic profiling, and alterations in glucose homeostasis among overweight and obese Hispanic children: a proof-of-concept analysis. Environment International. 2019;126:445-453.
- Aung MT, Ferguson KK, Cantonwine DE, et al. Associations between maternal plasma measurements of inflammatory markers and urinary levels of phenols and parabens during pregnancy: repeated measures study. Science of the Total Environment. 2019;650(Pt 1):1131-1140.
- Dolios G, Patel D, Arora M, et al. Mass defect filtering for suspect screening of halogenated environmental chemicals: a case study of chlorinated organophosphate flame retardants. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. 2019;33(5):503-519.
- Evans CR, Karnovsky A, Puskarich MA, et al. Untargeted metabolomics differentiates l-carnitine treated septic shock 1-year survivors and nonsurvivors. Journal of Proteome Research. April 1, 2019. [Epub ahead of print].
- Galusha AL, Haig AC, Bloom MS, et al. Ultra-trace element analysis of human follicular fluid by ICP-MS/MS: pre-analytical challenges, contamination control, and matrix effects. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry. 2019;34(4):741-752.
- Goodrich JM, Ingle ME, Domino SE, et al. First trimester maternal exposures to endocrine disrupting chemicals and metals and fetal size in the Michigan Mother-Infant Pairs study. Journal of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease. 2019;Jan 30:1-12.
- Martinez-Moral MP, Kannan K. How stable is oxidative stress level? An observational study of intra- and inter-individual variability in urinary oxidative stress biomarkers of DNA, proteins, and lipids in healthy individuals. Environment International. 2019;123:382-389.
- Wernisch S, Pennathur S. Application of differential mobility-mass spectrometry for untargeted human plasma metabolomic analysis. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. April 2, 2019. [Epub ahead of print].
- Zhu H, Kannan K. Inter-day and inter-individual variability in urinary concentrations of melamine and cyanuric acid. Environment International. 2019;123:375-381.
- Aker AM, Johns L, McElrath TF, et al. Associations between maternal phenol and paraben urinary biomarkers and maternal hormones during pregnancy: a repeated measures study. Environment International. 2018;113:341-349.
- Bedrosian LD, Ferguson KK, Cantonwine DE, et al. Urinary phthalate metabolite concentrations in relation to levels of circulating matrix metalloproteinases in pregnant women. Science of the Total Environment. 2018;613-614:1349-1352.
- Boss J, Zhai J, Aung MT, et al. Associations between mixtures of urinary phthalate metabolites with gestational age at delivery: a time to event analysis using summative phthalate risk scores. Environmental health: A Global Access Science Source. 2018;17(1):56.
- Buckley JP, Quirós-Alcalá L, Teitelbaum SL, et al. Associations of prenatal environmental phenol and phthalate biomarkers with respiratory and allergic diseases among children aged 6 and 7 years. Environment International. 2018;115:79-88.
- Cathey A, Ferguson KK, McElrath TF, et al. Distribution and predictors of urinary polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon metabolites in two pregnancy cohort studies. Environmental Pollution. 2018;232:556-562.
- Claus Henn B, Austin C, Coull BA, et al. Uncovering neurodevelopmental windows of susceptibility to manganese exposure using dentine microspatial analyses. Environmental Research. 2018;161:588-598.
- Jing Li A , Kannan K. Urinary concentrations and profiles of organophosphate and pyrethroid pesticide metabolites and phenoxyacid herbicides in populations in eight countries. Environment International. 2018;121(Pt 2):1148-1154.
- Karthikraj R, Bollapragada R, Kannan K. Melamine and its derivatives in dog and cat urine: An exposure assessment study. Environmental Pollution. 2018;238:248-254.
- Kim SS, Meeker JD, Carroll R, et al. Urinary trace metals individually and in mixtures in association with preterm birth. Environment International. 2018;121(Pt 1):582-590.
- Kim UJ, Kannan K. Method for the determination of iodide in dried blood spots from newborns by high performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry. 2018;90(5):3291-3298.
- Liu SH, Bobb JF, Claus Henn B, et al. Bayesian varying coefficient kernel machine regression to assess neurodevelopmental trajectories associated with exposure to complex mixtures. Statistics in Medicine. 2018;37(30):4680-4694.
- Liu SH, Bobb JF, Henn BC, et al. Modeling the health effects of time-varying complex environmental mixtures: mean field variational Bayes for lagged kernel machine regression. Environmetrics. 2018;29(4). pii: e2504.
- Martinez MP, Kannan K. Simultaneous Analysis of seven biomarkers of oxidative damage to lipids, proteins, and DNA in urine. Environmental Science & Technology. 2018;52(11):6647-6655.
- Montrose L, Padmanabhan V, Goodrich JM, et al. Maternal levels of endocrine disrupting chemicals in the first trimester of pregnancy are associated with infant cord blood DNA methylation. Epigenetics. 2018;13(3):301-309.
- Nayebare SR, Karthikraj R, Kannan K. Analysis of terephthalate metabolites in human urine by high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS/MS). Journal of Chromatography. B, Analytical Technologies in the Biomedical and Life Sciences. 2018;1092:473-479.
- Rocha BA, Asimakopoulos AG, Honda M, et al. Advanced data mining approaches in the assessment of urinary concentrations of bisphenols, chlorophenols, parabens and benzophenones in Brazilian children and their association to DNA damage. Environment International. 2018;116:269-277.
- Niedzwiecki MM, Samant P, Walker DI, et al. Human suction blister fluid composition determined using high-resolution metabolomics. Analytical Chemistry. 2018;90(6):3786-3792.
- Smirnov A, Jia W, Walker DI, et al. ADAP-GC 3.2: Graphical software tool for efficient spectral deconvolution of gas chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry metabolomics data. Journal of Proteome Research. 2018;17(1):470-478.
- Wang Y, Li W, Martínez-Moral MP, et al. Metabolites of organophosphate esters in urine from the United States: Concentrations, temporal variability, and exposure assessment. Environment International. 2019;122:213-221.
- Wright RO, Teitelbaum S, Thompson C, et al. The child health exposure analysis resource as a vehicle to measure environment in the environmental influences on child health outcomes program. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2018;30(2):285-291.
- Andra SS, Austin C, Patel D, et al. Trends in the application of high-resolution mass spectrometry for human biomonitoring: An analytical primer to studying the environmental chemical space of the human exposome. Environment International. 2017;100:32-61.
- Balshaw DM, Collman GW, Gray KA, et al. The Children’s Health Exposure Analysis Resource: enabling research into the environmental influences on children’s health outcomes.Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(3):385-389.
- Chiu YH, Hsu HH, Wilson A, et al. Prenatal particulate air pollution exposure and body composition in urban preschool children: examining sensitive windows and sex-specific associations. Environmental Research. 2017;158:798-805.
- Curtin P, Curtin A, Austin C, et al. Recurrence quantification analysis to characterize cyclical components of environmental elemental exposures during fetal and postnatal development PLoS ONE. 2017;12(11):e0187049.
- Johnson CH, Athersuch TJ, Collman GW, et al. Yale School of Public Health symposium on lifetime exposures and human health: the exposome; summary and future reflection Human Genomics. 2017;11(1):32.
- Patel CJ, Kerr J, Thomas DC, et al. Opportunities and challenges for environmental exposure assessment in population-based studies. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention. 2017;26(9);1370-1380.
- Peterson LA, Hecht SS. Tobacco, e-cigarettes, and child health. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(2):225-230.
- Rosa MJ, Pajak A, Just AC, et al. Prenatal exposure to PM2.5 and birth weight: a pooled analysis from three North American longitudinal pregnancy cohort studies. Environment International. 2017;107:173-180.
- Stingone JA, Buck Louis GM, Nakayama SF, et al. Toward greater implementation of the exposome research paradigm within environmental epidemiology. Annual Review of Public Health. 2017;38:315-327.
- Stingone JA, Mervish N, Kovatch P, et al. Big and disparate data: considerations for pediatric consortia. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(2):231-239.
- Wolff MS, Buckley JP, Engel SM, et al. Emerging exposures of developmental toxicants. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(2):218-224.
- Wright RO. Environment, susceptibility windows, development, and child health. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2017;29(2):211-217.
- Andra SS, Austin C, Yang J, et al. Recent advances in simultaneous analysis of bisphenol A and its conjugates in human matrices: Exposure biomarker perspectives. Science of the Total Environment. 2016;572:770-781.
- Kappil M, Wright RO, Sanders AP. Developmental origins of common disease: epigenetic contributions to obesity. Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics. 2016;17:177-192.
- Uppal K, Walker DI, Liu K, et al. Computational metabolomics: a framework for the million metabolome. Chemical Research in Toxicology. 2016;29(12):1956-1975.
- Wernisch S, Pennathur S. Evaluation of coverage, retention patterns, and selectivity of seven liquid chromatographic methods for metabolomics. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2016;408(22):6079-6091.
Page last updated:
May 6, 2019